Monday, July 11, 2011

1992 Post #5
























 Card Review: 3.5  I'm not sure this qualifies as a card.  What I'm calling the front certainly looks like one, but the back is some sort of pop-out thing.  It may even have a pull-tab to make it move.  I can't really tell without opening it, which at this point I'm not willing to do.  Though my scan may not show it, it' is signifigantly smaller than a standard size card.  It's size is slightly bigger than the Topps Mini-Leaders cards, but smaller than the standard issue.

I don't remember ever seeing these in boxes of cereal, and the presence of French suggests this was likely a Canadian only issued product.  My brother and I ate a ton of cereal as kids, and had these ever been stuffed into boxes of raisin brand, we would've known about it.

Number of this "card" in my collection: 1
2013 update: 3
2015 update: 4
2016 update: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment