Friday, November 6, 2020

Expos 50th Anniversary Illustration by Josée Tellier


I picked up this "Expos 50th Anniversary Illustration" by Josée Tellier up on eBay awhile back.  If there was a public sale of these prints, I was asleep at the wheel and missed it, so I was sort of excited when this popped up on my eBay "Wallach Alert."  It measures 6"x9" and the autograph appears to be authentic in blue sharpie.  I'll probably end up framing this at some point as I like it a lot more than I expected to when I ordered it.  In fact, I'll probably try to track down a few more of the prints in the series that Ms. Tellier did, perhaps try to frame 3 or 4 of them together.  Here's a link to a galley of them on her website: Expos 50th Illustrations

You can find more of Ms. Tellier's other work on her Instagram page: @MissJoJo76  or by following her on Twitter: @MissTellier

Here are some more close up shots of the illustration:












No comments:

Post a Comment