Thursday, October 29, 2020

Portland, Oregon


There is a trend developing.  Two of my last three post have featured multiple envelopes that were sent by a single reader and arrived on the same day.  Of the last three post, the one that featured only a single envelope was sent by Kerry of Portland, Oregon.  The same person who sent the nine cards shown above.  I don't know what's going on, and I'm certainly not complaining, but it's an anomaly I haven't seen in the nine years or so I've running this blog.

Kerry, this time around, included a cut out for his blog "Cards on Cards," which if you aren't following already, you probably should be.  I forgot to mention that last week.

Thanks for the cards Kerry.

Updated Totals:





1 comment:

  1. It's funny because I definitely mailed both of the envelopes at the same time, but I'm assuming they showed up on different days.

    ReplyDelete